Programming Keyless entry remote for 2000 Toyota Landcruiser

I recently purchased a used keyless entry remote for my 2000 Landcruiser as a spare. It's the kind that is integrated into the key, itself. I do have the master remote, and need to know how to reprogram the new one. Any suggestions?

Reply to
parker833

Put on your dancing shoes and go to

and look up your model and model year. The procedure requires a bit of a chicken dance ;-)

Reply to
Ray O

When I bought one for my car, the parts guy also printed the instructions for me. You may wanna check with yours.

Reply to
GTS04

I think it was "Ray O" who stated:

GOOD site, Ray!

But . . . I'm a little disappointed.

I thought clicking the "Click here for Picture" button would lead to a picture of someone programming the remote. It would have to be a MOVING picture, of course!

Reply to
Don Fearn

Not my site, I just found and bookmarked it so I can't take credit whether it is good or bad ;-)

A video would show how ridiculous the programming sequence is

Reply to
Ray O

I take it from reading the instructions that the dance is the Hoky-Poky, ...."then you turn it all around"... : - )

Reply to
mack

Sorry, can't help you there, dancing is not one of my strong suits ;-)

Reply to
Ray O