Re: OT: Bush and Cheney are evil, bad

Not a policy, but actions. If you are paying attention instead of

> blindly support this moron you'd be outraged too.

Thats what you morons dont get. No one is blindly following anyone. You think agreeing with a foreign policy means your blindly following? You idiots have put so many knee jerk words in your vocabulary that you are actually starting to believe them.

I don't know about illegal. But it most certainly is immoral to lie to > congress and the American public in order to start a war for the > benefit of the war profiteers that put you in power.

LIE! Another big word! Not having the perfect or correct information does not mean you are lying. For example if 4 people come to me and say you stole my wallet and I cannot find it and you have a history of stealing wallets, then I am going to make a case against you.

> You libs have a new slogan every week, and we in society have to hear you >> repeat it day after day... >> > Really? I guess I haven't been to the meetings. What did Rush Say?

You mean Biden? Kennedy? Pelosi? Reid? CNN? New York Times? The Chicago Tribune? NBC? ABC? CBS? Democracy Now? and the list goes on...

Ohhhhhhh... Nuthin.. But you go ahead and point to a conservative radio show that a few million conservatives listen to or a cable news station as your emperical evidence. HAHA...

Dont you have a protest to go to? You know. sheep get herded. Perhaps you need to go be among the dozens of millions who all walk the same path each year?

>> Its easy to point the finger and accuse people of being sheep when your >> sheepish ways are to accuse people of being sheep. > > My opinion is my own. I can find your opinion by listening to Rush, > Fox news > or any other kool aide drinking mindless conservative sheep clone > who's too brainwashed to pay attention to what is happening to our > country. > > > >
Reply to
Go Mavs

You simply don't get it. Bush tells the same old lies and the same old nonsense after FIFTY MONTHS of spending lives and money in Iraq as if it's a good thing. Wake up and smell the blood. This 'war' has dragged on longer than our involvement in WWII, and even Gen. Petraeus now says "It's gonna get worse before it gets better." Do you have to be hit over the head with a 2x4 before you realize that this war was based on lies and Bush's desire to get back at Saddam for his daddy's sake, and that he has done a wonderful job of killing and maiming our brave young soldiers and marines to NO GOOD END? But, you say you're not a mindless sheep, following the every deathless statement that your fearless leader makes, and you're happy to disregard and pooh-pooh the reports of such scurrilous (by you) news agencies at CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS and widely trusted newspapers. Okay, go ahead and take the word of Limberger and Faux News and the rest of the 'faithful'. Maybe, hopefully, in five years you can look back and see just how wrong you were.

Reply to
mack

bullshit!!! Even the thinking democrats QUIETLY agree with Bush and the war on terrorism, including staying in Iraq. Ask any THINKING person about what would happen IF we were to leave Iraq. Hell, even Kerry and Clinton talk about staying and that all hell would break loose if we left. It's a no-brainer. Get off your damned fixation with Bush as if he were running again in 08. You talk like a drunk.

Reply to
dbu.,

Oh, right you are as usual. NOT. Who are these Democrats who are (shhhh) q u i e t l y agreeing with the failed policies and programs of Bush? Nonsense. "all hell would break loose if we were to leave"? What in the hell do you think is going on in Iraq TODAY? If the deaths of over 100 US military personnel in Iraq in April is not hell, then what is it? and Iraqi deaths many times that number..... My fixation (as you call it) on Bush is that he has been absolutely and positively the worst president in modern times ...or ever. And I thank heaven for the amendment that will not allow him to seek a third term. If the nation is not ruined by November of next year, I'll be happily surprised.

Reply to
mack

Go Mavs is another JoeNoBedroom. Or JoeBesser.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

You sure about that? He spews the same mindless BS that you do. You could be buddies!

Reply to
Truckdude