Re: OT Climate Momentum Shifting: Prominent Scientists Reverse Belief in Man-made Global Warming

Old Al is using 21 times more power than I. My last bill was 736 KwH. >

> Hard to imagine a house using that much electricity, over 15000 KwH per > month on ave.

Indeed, if people are going to claim something then they should live up to it. Republicans sending their daughters off to get abortions after that college orgy knock up or Al Gore using energy like no tomorrow. Same old hypocrites...

Reply to
Bitter Mavs Fan