(OT:) Another Liberal goes into Meltdown

When faced with FACTS, like most Liberals, dh couldn't keep up, and the following Meltdown ensued:

> Hachiroku > dh >> So, you choose to gloss over the evidence as presented, and stand next >> to Gore. Good for you. Rather that trying to see if there are other >> explanations, like a good Liberal, you take the ring through the nose >> and allow yourself to be led around. And damn any evidence or science >> proving anything else! "He" says it's so, it's so! >> >> Bottom line is, after all the name calling, the evidence presented, >> your ignorance and all, the one true fact presented at the top of this >> thread remains: >> >> Al Gore is still a hypocrite. > > And you're an asshole. There, you can count that as a personal insult.

Why? Because I do much, much more to conserve energy that your Fearless Leader does? Once again, you have nothing of substance to contribute, so you lower yourself to a personal attack.

Believe me, if I had one-THIRD of Gore's money, I'd have solar panels, solar hot water, solar heat, etc. I fail to see WHY you Liberals and k00ks think he's all that when he can't even live what he preaches, especially when he has the means.

Think of the amount of energy he caould save if he merely converted his pool over to solar heating, put a solar cover on it when not in use, etc. Instead, he spends in ONE MONTH to heat his pool what I spend in ONE MONTH for my entire electrical usage.

But, then, I'm the asshole, eh? OK. If you say so.

Who was it who said Conservatives go flying off the handle?

Reply to
Hachiroku

What facts? The "fact" that you know more than Cerf and Kahn about whether or not Al Gore should get credit for the Internet?

Your "fact" that they set the record straight for political reaons? Got any evidence for that? Got any evidence for anything.

Vint Cerf and Robert Kahn are the heavyweights. That's why they have Wiki entries and you don't. Yet you know more than they do. R-i-i-i-g-h-t. Why don't you just put your hands over your ears and go "neener, neener, neener?" That would accurately reflect your level of maturity.

You're an underemployed paperboy with an ego that just won't quit and obtuseness to match. You lack intellectual discipline and critical thinking skills. Your arrogance lacks something to be arrogant about.

Sure. After putting up with your intransigence for a dozen or so posts. I'm hardly going to feel apologetic about it and I think I tolerated your obtuseness long enough.

What Al Gore does in his household - and I couldn't care less - is of little consequence. We need an infrastructure that changes the way we live. Gore is working for that. If twenty percent of the population does a good job conserving oil and natural gas, that just lowers the price so that the other eighty percent will use more of it and there's no net change in atmospheric CO2.

You'd like to be considered a Conservative but, in fact, you're a Rightard.

Rightards ignore the facts. Rightards think their own doodles are more significant than opinions of experts. You can always tell a Rightard but you can't tell 'em much!

You want to ignore the opinions of experts? Get some serious credibility in their fields.

Get some serious credibility anywhere.

By the way, calling you an asshole once (or is it twice, now? Ah, I don't really care and, for the record, I'm likely to do it again) hardly qualifies as a meltdown. Try to get a sense of perspective.

Reply to
dh

Everybody has a bad day. DH has conducted himself with class 99.9% of the time he has posted, even when frustrated. I say give him a break this time. That would be mighty big of you.

On the other hand we have liberals like JoeSpareBedroom who fly off the handle and find any excuse to be condescending or rude to others. Considering he owes Scott half a million I can see why he's been trying to lay low lately, compared to his usual standards of course.

Reply to
badgolferman

I could go back a month or two, and repost that meltdown, or a month or two before that and repost that meltdown, or a month or two beyond that...

I have given him breaks, and all told, I really don't mind the guy at all.

But, he does support the post I made the other week that when Liberals can't continue an argument, they resort to personal attacks.

Reply to
Hachiroku

Hachi: Hey, DH, where's the soap? DH: It really does, doesn't it?!

Reply to
Hachiroku

By spending double to three times what an average family does? OK. He's not a hypocrite. And this time, I am lying.

You mean, more for Al Gore? OK, I can agree with that.

The WHOLE FRIGGIN THREAD got started in the first place by Gore's "Do as I say, not as I do" arrogant attitude. That's the fact, and the fact you continue to ignore. I have NO respect for a moron that points fingers all around at everyone else, while doing EXACTLY what he does the fingerpointing for. Sorry. Gore has NO credibility in what he says as long as he continues to be a hypocrite. Period.

Why, cause I don't like Gore pointing fingers at ME while living high off the hog himself?

You got your priorities in a row, don't you? All Gore does is give people the warm fuzzies while *personally* doing NOTHING according to the plans he's outlined for the rest of us. No, I *won't* follow a hypocrite, no matter which side he's on!

I know Gore uses 12 times more energy than I do. There's a fact for you.

Here's another: Gore's a hypocrite.

Gore's not an expert by any means. He's not even a gifted amateur. He's a hypocrite.

But we sure know hypocrites when we see them!

Al Gore isn't an expert. He isn't even a gifted amateur. I have a minor in Geology with 6 years worth of study, including High School. Gore's just a hypocrite.

I did at the IPCC, but you chose to turn your nose up at it, because it didn't follow the teachings of Al Gore, Hypocrite.

I do. But you keep putting you fingers in your ears going "neener, neener. neener", and can't see that Al Gore is a hypocrite.

Reply to
Hachiroku

At least I'm not sitting here with my hand out waiting for someone to put money in it.

Reply to
Hachiroku

I will second that. DH has been a gentleman, even though I don't agree with very little of his political opinions, well maybe a couple I do, but I won't say which ones.

Reply to
dbu,.

Unless you try to explain to him why Al Gore is a hypocrite...

Calling me an asshole because I say Gore is a hypocrite is being a 'gentleman'?

Reply to
Hachiroku

Well not always. Anyway it's a nice sunny day here. I ran out of gas for the grill last night in the middle of making turkey loaf, it had to be moved inside (the turkey loaf). So this morning I will be getting the tank refilled.

Cheers

Reply to
dbu,.

I have called Al Gore a hypocrite countless times. DH has not called me an asshole. Maybe it was something else you said.

I think you're calling out the wrong guy. If only the rest of the liberals in this group would conduct themselves as DH does it would be easier to have real conversations.

Reply to
badgolferman

Wait...a...minute...is this a Greenhouse Gas? Hmmmmmm?

Reply to
Hachiroku

And, you said a nasty word! "Turkey Loaf"

Although I'm sure home-made is better than the processed crap they sell at the deli...

Reply to
Hachiroku

This was home-made, yummy good.

Reply to
dbu,.

Propane. It burns pretty clean. It saves on electricity plus does not heat the house up which means less A/C time so yes, I think I'm saving carbon credits. A. Gore owes me some for all the trees I've planted and continue to plant. :)

Cheers

Reply to
dbu,.

Here. I think this was meant for you!

Hachiroku

Don't hold yer breath. With all the energy HE uses, you'll be able to sell him some!

Reply to
Hachiroku