Re: OT - Enjoy your SS benefits...

In article

> , > > > > > > > > > > > > >Yeah, right. Obama gives a news conference and the market goes up. > > > >Yeah, right, stupid. > > > > > > ROFLMAO > > > > > > Did you LISTEN to the idiot Barry? > > > > > > You mean stammering bomma. Ah aha ah ah ah ah > > > ahahahahaaahh................ > > > > Who's that? Because he can't be Obama because he's spoken clearly in > > all those press conferences he's been giving recently, a lot clearer > > than you ever have. Say something to make the stock market go up. > > You can't. > > Hogwash!! > > You are a two faced hypocrite. > > Bush spoke a hell of a lot clearer than this obama bozo clown.

Show at least three representative examples of GW Bush sounding smarter in press conferences than Obama.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

I'm referring to the substance, not the style, not only for Obama but also for GW Bush. Next time, answer with some substance yourself, and stay on topic.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly