Re: OT- Finally a President with Respect 4 Human Life...

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net Obama wants the troops out in 16 months was it..? Think of all the lives that could have been saved had he been president back when.. Since the beginning of the Iraq war about 5k troops (in a 'volunteer' military) have died.. And during that same time 6 MILLION babies were aborted (butchered/murdered).. Thank God for Barak Obama, hillary and the democrats and their respect for human life... =======================

U know I never looked at it that way ...but you have a point..I'm voting for mccain..!

Reply to
Charles Pisano

What do you think affects you most, somebody having an abortion or your bank failing or lossing your job or loosing your house or not affording gas or not affording to provide shelter for yourself and your family?

Unlike you, I don't put money before a human life. But that's how us republican's handle our business. Look at what McCain did when he was a POW.. He could have come home and written a book and kicked back with cable, but he let others go b4 him... First captured, first released..

What's your party's motto...first conceived, first butchered..?

Reply to
Charles Pisano

This murderer who has a job on television's 'view' program admits she's killed so many babies she 'lost count' ...!?!

And Don Imus is the problem in 'merica?

Reply to
in2-dadark