Re: OT - Great choice!

I was referring to "Good job, Browny!" There must be something in the air in Washington. Presidents keep choosing weird people for things they're unqualified to handle.

"Before joining the DHS/FEMA, Brown was the Judges and Stewards Commissioner for the International Arabian Horse Association, (IAHA), from 1989-2001. After numerous lawsuits were filed against the organization over disciplinary actions[5], Brown was forced to resign."

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom