Re: {{ OT }} How do they get half a delegate?

I haven't got the exact number of delegates for Obama and Clinton, but they

> each have a half of a delegate. > > Obama has 1915.5 and Clinton 1789.5. (Both of those numbers, except the .5 > part, are wrong -- but I'm only interested in the .5 and the rest does not > matter to me.) > > Is this fall out from the Fiasco in Florida and the Messup in Michigan, or > does it come from other candidates throwing their delegates around?

Superdelegates count for more than one vote, so somewhere there's someone splitting his loyalties...

Reply to
hachiroku

ask bill klinton, he's the best at smoke and mirrors

Reply to
dbu

OH BOY!!!! McCain will run unopposed!

Reply to