Re: {OT} I'm a BIGOT

One would expect at stupid comment from you. For the clear thinkers in

> this NG I will suggest the fact is we are ALL environmentalists, in that > we > do not want to $#it were we eat.

Not wanting to shit (that's how the word is spelled - no special characters) where you eat is a sign of cleanliness, not being an evironmentalist. An environmentalist want to clean it up and dispose of it with minimal impact on the environment.

Even wild animals don't shit where they eat.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom