Re: (OT:) Why do I have such a strong dislike for Ragheads?

> Ummm... Saudi & Bush connections anyone?

Define "sort of".

Reply to
witfal

Actually, the King of Jordan is a much closer ally; graduated from Deerfield Academy and married an American. A lot of the people follow his lead, but enough don't that it makes it difficult to do much with Jordan.

The Saudis keep their people more in check, and we have bases there when needed. But there are even more open-loop Saudis than there are Jordans, and that makes things more difficult. Like someone said, all but one of the hijackers came from Saudi Arabia.

The bottom line, like I said, is Leave me alone, and I'll leave you alone. But too many of these morons blame the US for thier problems. Tough shit. Keep your kids under control if you don't want them being Americanized, but don't blame US for them wanting to act like individuals.

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

Same military aircraft.

Reply to