Re: OT - Leona Helmsley was right

L18pOwmkv0Ic7Xuqs0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTI5c2IyaG5iBGFzc2V0A2FwLzIwMDkwMjAzL29iYW1hX2t> pbGxlZmVyBHBvcwMxMQRzZWMDeW5fdG9wX3N0b3J5BHNsawNvZmZpY2lhbHBlcmY->

> Priceless > > entertainment.

"In a brief letter to Obama, the 55-year-old executive with consulting giant McKinsey & Co. wrote that she had "come to realize in the current environment that my personal tax issue of D.C. unemployment tax could be used to create exactly the kind of distraction and delay" that must be avoided in responding to urgent economic problems."

With consulting giant.....came to realize in the "current environment" wonder what she meant by that....."current environment". The vast right wing conspiracy caused her to forget to pay her taxes maybe???

And, "Obama took no questions"

"He left the White House lectern ignoring a shouted question about why so many of his nominees have tax problems."

Must have been one of those damn Fox news reporters again. Erik!! Where's that damn fairness doctrine, obama muttered as he hurriedly exited the room.

Reply to
dbu'

I ah err........... I eh think..............B. O......is ah........ er ah starting........to uh um.............work on eh.... that...........as we eh er ah...........speak.

Bush is beginning to look like a linguist. ;)

Reply to
Mike Hunter

No, Einstein was Jewish

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Yes, but is he a cunning linguist? ;-)

Reply to
Truckdude

Is that a tongue in cheek remark?

Reply to
Sharx35

It is definitely a tongue in something remark!

Reply to
Truckdude