Re: OT: Please help these families...

Please donate to help five needy families during this holiday season! Even a one dollar gift will help greatly to provide food and gifts for five selected under privileged families! Your generous donation is greatly appreciated! If you cannot afford to give, please forward this message to a few of your friends. May the Lord bless and keep you safe from harm and danger during this wonderful holiday season!

Absolutely. These families are where? And you are posting on a car website...why? Send your reply to thelordknowsmeverywellandsaysyou'reanasshole.com.

thanks.

Reply to
mmward

Why can't I see to OP?

There is only ONE person I have PLONKED in this NG, and it's the idiot that keeps posting the Get-Rich-Quick BS, you know, send $6 to the first five names on the list, etc.

I PLONKED him after he was begging for money for his 'congenital heart problem', after I found he was the one doing the Pyramid Scheming.

I would not believe a SINGLE thing this person posts.

Reply to
Hachiroku