OT<< Change of pace>>

Seeing as it is the holiday season and all that is being accomplished here is the usual never ending Bull Shit threads I am going to try to lighten things up with my own Bull Shit thread.

Given the animosity that has become evident with a number of those who post here, I purpose a day of relaxation and rest with.......Yup, "the friggin' machine". I figure that with "the machine" operated at it's higher speeds it will jerk off a few of ya faster than you've been jerking off each other. The end result should be that ya are too spent and weakened to continue in the Bull Shit threads your involved in. Thus the threads will end and the participates will find themselves relaxed and able to spend time with family and friends perhaps doing Christmas shopping or whatever.

Now to accomplish this, the friggin' machine must be located. At last report it was being transported to the northwest by mac. He was supposed to give it to Red. But alas, there were reports of a long floppy eared creature in a Dodge 4X4 with a plow and a load of carrots in the back headed that way. Since that time nobody has seen it or admitted that they have it. Although Red has been kinda quiet of late.

Anybody have any ideas or thought as to who has or where "the machine" ended up?? Please feel free to jump right into this Bull Shit thread with any info or thoughts you may have. You know that there are a few here that desperately need a few session with the machine so they regain some perspective as to what this ng is about. Any help or info you provide will be greatly appreciated.

Remember this is another Bull Shit thread, so any info you choose to provide need not be truthful or accurate.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

hey, you don't suppose someone got ahold of it and, realizing its true value, sold it on e-bay? lets look for someone that has come into a lot of money recently. yeah. maybe someone who bought a new truck recently. maybe they even made so much money they were able to get the heated seats with it.

Reply to
theguy

Mike Simmons

You gasping cause you was found out or cause you left the "machine" on high for too long????

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Wouldn't tranquilizer darts be easier??

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

hmm... I was thinking that maybe his polyester pants melted to the heated seat... it's hard to dance when you run out of ballroom..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Nah, that wouldn't work either. Next they will be argueing about the crusades

Roy

Reply to
Roy

AHA!!!! The machine has been found!!!! Although it's been highly modified from the descriptions that you, Red, Mac, Yonzi and a few others have told me about, it's still the "machine". Take a look in the above thread about the statistics. Ole Beekeep has snuck it back up to the northeastern parts and has been keeping it to himself. The sneaky bastard.

Denny

Reply to
Denny