Re: {OT:} Study of Bush's psyche touches a nerve

Perhaps if we get "change" in November they can do another study. "I have been attending this church for twenty years. I've never heard him preach those kinds of things." Race will not be part of my campaign; my mother is a typical white woman." "I've visited all 57 states." "We come here to honor those that have given the ultimate sacrifice, some are standing out here in front."

>> guardian.co.uk World news >> >> Study of Bush's psyche touches a nerve >> Julian Borger in Washington >> The Guardian, Wednesday August 13 2003
Reply to
Mike hunt

And they chided Bush for some of his remarks.

So come-on moveon and your minions lets hear some chiding of obama now. .

Reply to
dbu