Re: {OT} I'm taking a lot of crap in the thread about being pissed

>> because some are saying I am 'misinformed'.

In which case his rdg. compr. needs help. If not, then he knows how to purposely twist facts to make them look like something they're not.

Cathy

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

You really ARE that dense, aren't you? ACoE don't do the work alone, they _HIRE_ people. You know, the ones your BUSH caused to be unemployed.

Spending = stimulus, dipshit. We need spending to get the country moving again. No spending no jobs no jobs no spending no spending no jobs. Sooner or later it'd get to YOU or if you knew how, someone you loved.

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

Perhaps? It takes a huge ego on your part to express any doubt at all about your level of ignorance and your inability to properly reach conclusions.

You and people like you are why we have problems like this current economic situation and why we keep electing such dumb, dishonest, and immature politicians.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

you elected.

You lost. Keep whining. Looks good on you. 2 years from now, when your buddies lose the ability to filibuster, things will get fixed faster.

We ALL know why your kind voted no. They're afraid of losing what little base they have left. Now that base is shrinking. Those not making 250K+/year are in a panic. They've either already lost their jobs or are about to and they're watching the neocons say "we'd rather have 2 years of deep recession or depression so we can get our place back than to make this work and give people their jobs back".

You and syph and hack each spout the exact same party line. "Spending bill". Dumbass.

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

Nancy p doesn't care, she and her rich hubby can afford it.

Reply to
dbu'