Re: OT- Why not now?

More and more people are realizing that this president is long on promises and very short on delivery, lacking even the basic tools and understanding needed to make positive contributions. If he and his people were serious about earmarks they not only would veto them now, they would be working with Congress to reverse the earmarks of the last two or three appropriations bills.

The only change we see is for the WORSE, digging our holes much deeper and faster than ever.

Why later? > >
bogusmailmark

Not to worry, earmarks are good as it turns out...

http://www.wash> Why later?

Reply to
bogusmailmark