Re: P0773 - shift solenoid e circuit electrical

I would invest $10 for access to techinfo.toyota.com to get the wiring diagram for your vehicle so you know which color wire you are tracing, then do a continuity check between the connector for the solenoid and the transmission ECU. The easiest repair would be to solder splice a new wire between the connectors.

The problem if you don't get it fixed is that you will have a check engine light illuminated most of the time, and the vehicle will not pass an emissions test with a check engine light illuminated or a trouble code stored in the ECU.

Reply to
Ray O