Re: Paul Harvey dead today...Death Pool, anyone?

>> Paul Harvey died ...er, yesterday. Like him or hate him, everyone knew >> him. >> >> 90 years old. >> >> > > And now he knows the rest of the story. . . .

;-D Humor, from Charles, no less!

Cathy

> Sir Charles THE Curmudgeon, KS. >
Reply to
Cathy F.

YET!!

Reply to
dbu'

If you listed to him you should know that is not what he believed

Nothingness and no afterlife.

Reply to
Mike Hunter

I've had friends ask me how a can a guy with my intelligence and education, believe in God. I tell them, I try to live my life as a Christian, if I'm wrong what difference can my beliefs make to me or you in the end? However IF YOU are wrong, it will make a BIG difference to you but not to me, in the end! LOL

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Does that mean you are not of the Christian faith? ;)

Reply to
Mike Hunter