Re: Raising or lowering taxes--what effect on the economy?

because I candidate is Republican, I don't automatically

>dismiss them.

I can say I immediately dismiss Democrats, because of the leadership they have chosen.

I feel sorry for 'old line Democrats'....but they let the kooks take over....

Zell Miller why don't you get back in the game and get rid of the kooks???

Reply to
Scott in Florida

*YAWN* More predictable blabbering from Scott The Asshole.
Reply to
beerspill

Another leftie bubbles to the surface....

How about some facts, lib....

Reply to
Scott in Florida