Re: The sky is falling

Blacks are capable of learning, like whites. We will never control the smashing of atoms! Man will never leave the earth? There are nine planets! LOL

Consensus is NOT science. A theory is just that. Even if what you and some others believe to be true, was true and we did spend billions to try to change the atmosphere, China and India among others will not

"SilentOtto" wrote in

Finally, when in -modern times- has the scientific community reached such > an overwhelming consensus on any matter, and later been proven to be > wrong? > > Can you think of any? >
Reply to
Mike hunt

Regarding your first sentence, you'd better either retract it or quickly post a large amount of evidence to back it.

Reply to
Norm De Plume

I'd pay a 100:1 that some of those are personal friends of mine.

Reply to
witfal

To follow up:

I'll bet 2,000,000 quatloos that dbu or his retarded mentor will claim this was a joke, and that Mike was merely kidding or was misunderstood.

Reply to
witfal

No, but apparently Mike is. Re-read the first entry in his list of things once considered impossible but have since been proved true.

I agree, and that's why I suggested he either prove it or retract it.

Reply to
Norm De Plume

Pay up because it's obviously true. e-mail one meeelion dollars in Monopoly money to my @juno.com address.

Reply to
Norm De Plume

In reality Mike was merely typing over his brain speed limit.

Reply to
Norm De Plume

Hardly racist, I'm black, I meant to type NOT capable

Reply to
Mike hunt

I never proof read before I hit send. There are dozens in the NGs that do that for us ;)

Reply to
Mike hunt