Re: Toyota driver kills cyclist

">

Labrode encourages cyclists to ride at parks, where speed limits are > restricted and regulated. And for all to remember: "Bicycle riders are > the weakest ones on the road." > >

*** > > So we must go and ride at parks, and how we get to the park? No wonder > you don't find people out there. > > I'm telling you our system is not very cleverly designed. >

How do you get to the park? Simple. Load your bike into 1 of your fleet of SUV's. Then DRIVE to the park. When you are finished riding your bike, do the reverse to get home.

Reply to
Sharx35

If you sell your bike, how are you going to ride it?

Tell that to the person next to you at work after you've been riding on a hot day.

Reply to
T.J. Higgins

WHOOOOOOSSSSSHHHHHH........

Sellers peddle. Bicyclists pedal.

Reply to
T.J. Higgins

dbu, you sound like you are channeling the Tibetan chimp!!

Reply to
Sharx35

I'm telling you, drivers stink!

Reply to
His Highness the TibetanMonkey

So what, you sound like channeling Toyota.

Reply to
His Highness the TibetanMonkey

I have no connection, nor do I condone anything a primate or tree dweller utters or attempts to utter.

Reply to
dbu,

I am so in agreement. Some of the stuff that men wear is very disagreeable to me too. I just wish folks would not wear that heavy perfume.

Reply to
dbu,