Re: Um, where the hell is Natalie?

She clearly stated what bothered her more.

Reply to
badgolferman

Think of a bell curve distribution. There are liberal leaning moderates, conservative leaning moderates, and those who favor one way on some issues and the other way on other issues - but the majority would still fall in the middle ground and avoid the extremes. On both sides, however, it is the extremists who have a disproportionate share of the political clout in the party structures. If moderates and independents were passionate enough about their political positions to get involved in party politics we would actually see the both parties presenting candidates the voting public could be enthusiastic about supporting.

Jack G.

(Hoping Natalie will return to the forum - I miss her contributions)

Reply to
Jack G

I certainly enjoyed Natalie's presence, however, one HAS to have a THICK SKIN in UseNet. Else, one should get the f*ck off of UseNet because they will be repeatedly annoyed.

Reply to
Sharx35

>>> Certainly not the Barry Train Wreck..... >>> >>> >>> -- >>> >>> Scott in Florida >> >>Now we are going to have to hear you piss and moan that Obama can't fix >>Duhbya's f*ck-ups fast enough. >> > > hmmmmmmmmmmm > > The f*ck up is you dims. > > It seems you insisted on loaning money to people that could never pay > it back. > > It seems appropriate that you voted for an empty suit to clear up your > own mess... > > -- > > Scott in Florida

Who's idea was it to package up the weak loans as investment products?

And the credit default swaps? Who was running Congress when that was slipped on through at the last minute?

Reply to
Truckdude