Re: yet anonther test

>> Live it up: >> >> Citizenship Test >> >> >>
>One wrong: How many amendments are there to the Constitution. I said 21. > >

Odd that wasn't one of the choices...

Now for some Advanced Questions!

The Constitution has how many Amendments?

23 31 27 33

I missed John Adams as the first VP. :(

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

You should have visited the strip club more often on Constitutional Law Thursdays.

They have strip club driving school and court-ordered children's nights at some strip clubs, so why not?

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly