Removing plastic trim around center console on 2003 Avalon. Anyone know how????

I'm trying to remove the plastic trim covers on the sides of the center console located between the seats. Usually there is some simple (but often obscure) way to unhook/unlatch and remove these plastic trim pieces but Ill be damned if I can figure this one out. Any help would be very much appreciated. TIA.

Best

Reply to
<>

I believe the center console is one piece - in other words, the sides do not detach, rather, the entire console lifts up.

Remove the rear ashtray and see if there are screws in there. You may have to remove the trim around the radio to get at screws at the front of the console. For instructions, try here

If the link doesn't work, go to
and search for your vehicle.

Reply to
Ray O