Digital Clock & Repair Shop

Hello,

I own a 1999 Forester S with about 48,000 miles. The clock above the windshield comes on intermittently. Does anyone know how to remove this clock? Is there a site on the Internet describing the removal?

Also, does anyone know of a honest, reputable repair shop in San Francisco or the Northern end of the peninsula?

Thanks for any advice and/or suggestions.

Emmy

Reply to
Emmy

Full information can be found by searching at

There is a resistor on the clock board which loses its electrical contact. I was able to use the information on this site to get the clock on my '01 Forester working. I don't remember the exact link but it was at this site.

DanD

Reply to
DanD

Thank you so much Dan. You are a $100.00 blessing (that's what the dealer wants to replace the clock)!!!!!!

Reply to
Emmy