Replacement Trunk Bulb For 99 Avalon?

I am trying to find the correct bulb for the trunk light. The application number from Sylvania and Wagner incorrectly show DE3021 as the replacement., which is both too short and too large in diameter compared to the OE. The Toyota specs give only the bulb as: 3F, 3 Watt , 12 Volt. It looks like a AGC/SFE Glass Fuse 1 1/4 x

1/4dia. Thanks for any help.
Reply to
edge

Tried two places with no luck. I was going call in the part number or try mail order if anyone had it.

Reply to
edge

How about the dealership?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I had a similar problem with the reading light in my tacoma. sounds like maybe the same bulb. Could'nt find a 3 watt anywhere. Finally went to dealer, they said the 3 wat was no longer used and had been superseded to a 5 watt. Works okay but a little brighter than the one next to it. Scott

-- Message posted using

information at

zonie

I probably have to get it from the dealership. The only other places were a few parts places in Europe that came up in the Google search and one Sylvania bulb which was the right length but slightly larger diameter.

Reply to
edge