saw my first Prius up close today

I even sat in it and "started" the engine. Quite an impressive interior, high degree of quality in the fit and finish department. The driver's seat seemed to lack support, but I didn't have the time to really play around with it.

All in all, I liked it, a very nice vehicle, at least inside. Next time I'm over that way, I'll see if there is one to test drive.

Reply to
Buck Frobisher

Last month I bought one for my wife. It's a very practical and enjoyable car. What continues to startle me is the amount of usable space. Add power seats and moonroof (both unavailable), and for us it would be more desirable than my Avalon.

The Thule Fit-Kit arrives today. (Thanks, Ray O. :-)

Brent

Reply to
Brent Secombe

You're welcome!

Reply to
Ray O

Yer doomed dude! Just ask me why.... ;o)

Now it depends on how geeky you are and if you go for the #6 package.

B~

Reply to
B. Peg