Scion tC Mirror Wire colors?

I am trying to replace a broken Scion tC OEM mirror with a G2 Power mirror purchased on eBay. Can anyone let me know what the wire colors are for the mirror? There are 5 wires coming from the car, I'm guessing 2 for the LED turn signal and 3 for the power mirror motor. Can anyone please advise me of the colors? Thanks in advance!

Reply to
chrisalmaguer

You can try Scionlife

There are a number oftopics for modding Scions there. Also, if you're handy with a meter, then turn the car on to where the mirrors work (may be acc, may be ON, I can't remember right now) and push the button. Start with up, and stick the leads to the meter into the contacts until you see 12.XXX volts (if you see -12.XXX volts, then you have the + lead on Ground)

Once you have found the Ground, check the rest of the wires with the meter until you get the connections for Up, Down, In and Out, and then wire accordingly!

Good Luck!

Reply to
Hachiroku