Sequoia Weak Links

I bought a 2003 Sequoia Limited a couple of months ago, and so far I love it. Yesterday at a restaurant I overheard someone say that his Sequoia had blown a head gasket, and that a friend of his had one that blew a head gasket at about the same milage. He left before I had a chance to butt in and find out more details.

Is this a common Sequoia problem? Are there other "bad habits" I should know about? The only thing I know about so far is that the fog lights get moisture behind the lenses. I noticed it before I bought it, and every Sequoia on the outside lot had the same look.

Thank you.

Jim Williams Norfolk, VA

Reply to
JAWs

The Sequoia, Land Cruiser, Tundra, and LX 470 all share the same engine and there have been no posts in this group regarding blown head gaskets in any of those models.

We purchased our 2003 Sequoia Limited around March of 2003, we have around

36,000 miles now, no problems so far.
Reply to
Ray O