Sharx finally gets "Lignite" joke

Ah....I HAD thought that it was a reference about Pres. Obama seeming to be somewhat "soft". Perhaps, instead, it refers to "brownness", as opposed to "blackness"? Mike, can you help here?

Reply to
Sharx35

I don't know what you are referring to.

Got a link?

Reply to
badgolferman

A few days ago someone started a thread of traffic tieups on some Interstate....something about moving a huge lump of coal to Mount Rushmore to enable the adding of Pres. Obama to the monument. Someone else suggested it should be lignite, not anthracite. I thought that it was a tongue in cheek slam at Obama for perceived softness. Probably it was a sling at him for being only part black???

Reply to
Sharx35