Speedo seal 1992 Corolla wagon 4WD

Hi:

I have transmission fluid being pulled by the speedo cable. I replaced the Speedo but the tapered seal was not inlcuded in kit. Now the dealers and every company I call does not have it. I'm at my wits end. Also I need an EGR valve. They are ridiculously over priced a jobber one is about 300 a dealer one is about 500. I live in Montreal. If someone can sell me an egr and the seal that would be great. I've tried aftermarket scrap about 30 places....

thanks

db

Reply to
deliperrot

The EGR valve should be an easy after market find, shop around like you've been doing and that is the best you can do. If you have to have the part you will have to pay the going rate. Try this link. I found it far less expensive if it's what you need.

The trans seal will most likely be a dealer part. They should be able to order it for you if they don't have it in stock. Good luck.

Reply to
user