(Subaru) Now, this is an interesting page...

..and in my case (as I never tire of whining about!) 2 BHG on the *same* car with only 160,000 km!

Reply to
Fred Boer

That's 100,000 miles...hmmm...

Reply to
Hachiroku

Was able to download & open but it requires a password to use does anyone know or has anyone else run in to this ( the pdftown.com Link) Glenn K

Reply to
Glenn Klein

Try password "pdftown.com" or read the post at pdftown site.

Blair

Blair Baucom

interesting...no problem in Linux. But, what I dl'd was the EA82 service manual...

Reply to
Hachiroku