terminate toyota lease-Sienna

Um, you never DID say when the lease was up!

Reply to
Hachiroku

Yeah, but:

Early termination charge. If you terminate your lease early, you will be required to pay an early termination charge. This amount may be substantial.*

Reply to
Hachiroku

Either you did or didn't. Instead you continue to speak in codes.

So you "were" a dealer? As in no longer in business? Maybe you went bankrupt because you kept overpaying at public auctions instead of dealer-only ones.

Reply to
Tush Smells Bush Kills!!!!!!!!

That's only if you TERMINATE your lease, as in you return the vehicle to the bank before the lease is over. This has NOTHING to do with what OP wants to do. Paying off the lease and terminate are TWO different things.

Not for paying off, selling or trading-in.

Clearly, you have no idea what the difference between termination and paying off.

Wrong again. They are auctioned off at dealer-only auctions.

Because I've turned in leases then bought them back at auctions.

So? Dealer bought it at auction. Run the vin# at Carfax.com and you'll see it an auction vehicle.

At auction.

Obviously you were a salesman.... salesmen know nothing.

You still don't get it. And never will.

Keep proving me right.

D-U-H. Did they teach you that at Salesmen 101?

Reply to
Tush Smells Bush Kills!!!!!!!!

You've proven that you're a beligerrant moron that is worthy of nothing more than a PLONK.

What a friggin' moron...

Reply to
Hachiroku

Right Ace. Having been in the business, maybe I know a little more about it than someone who's had a couple of leases.

But for a windbag such as yourself, who really appears to be nothing more than a Troll, and hasn't done anything to help the OP at all and has only argued with me, I think it's time for you to leave.

Say hello to my little Killfile. I haven't plonked very many people at all...

Only the Meatheads.

Reply to
Hachiroku

You have to be kidding. When I was in retail we dumped thousands of our unwanted vehicles a the Manheim auctions from our various brand stores LOL

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

If it were me I would not be debating in a NG with people that can know nothing about a particular lease contract. My experience in selling leases tells me early termination costs are generally extensive, particularly if it is a low mileage lease as are most Toyota leases. I would call the leaseholder/owner an ask THEM the total cost of early termination of my lease. But that's just me ;)

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Ya, I think I said that somewhere, too.

What did I expect from someone whose nym begins with @ss?!

Reply to
Hachiroku

We went through Car-something-or-other. Manheim is a BIG one, and they usually charge pretty hefty for their services. We only bought a couple there; BMW's and a Viper for friends of the boss, but you pay them more.

But, usually, when coming off a lease, Toyota will refurbish it and put it out for the dealers. Why sell at auction prices when you can get Used Retail?

Reply to
Hachiroku

Having owned both....

I certainly understand!!!!

Reply to
Scott in Florida

See, I told you Toyota buyers where not that smart No sensible person would spend 20% to 30% more let alone three times as much to buy a car that is no better than the other. LOL

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Plus, why on earth would anyone want drive an Escort?

Reply to
Hauli

Actually, a lot of them are Mazdas in Ford bodies. They are really not bad cars! If I couldn't afford a Toyota, I'd be looking for Escorts next!

Reply to
Hachiroku

When my Mother died, she had a new Escort. My Brother and Sister asked if I would drive it (they know I drive a car till the wheels fall off) and I did.

It almost made 200,000 miles with a LOT of repairs necessary.

It caught fire and I decided it was time to get rid of it...

The car did introduce me to a number of local craftsmen that were required to keep the pos going...

Transmission guy (two rebuilds in 200K)

Air conditioning guy (god only knows how many repairs).

Starter/alternator guy (numerous rebuilds on the alternator).

I still know these craftsmen, but don't need them now that I have a 92 Corolla Wagon.

btw the Escort was a nice car...if you could keep it running.

Reply to
Scott in Florida