The combined City/highway for Infiniti G20T is 24 mileage/gallon.

On city/highway driving, my Infiniti G20T now reached 65mpg - 73mpg. No

> battery required, and no stingy driving required. That's right, I will > let > you put my car to test (if you belong to a media company), by driving from > WA State to CA with 1 tank of fuel, 14-15 gallons. My Mercedes E320 also > reached 51mpg mark, I could improve it a little bit better if I have the > time. I'm thinking to write a book on how to increase the MPG, My > question > to you is, would you think people will buy my book at $99 The problem is, > not every one has the same skill in terms of car mechanic and computer > program, the lack of their understanding could make my book looks like a > scam. > > Thanks for your input. > > Cam > 20 years ElectroMechanic engineer. > Why buy expensive hybrid when you can have luxury, safety, force and > efficiency at the same time? > > > Here is Info about Mercedes MINI Range, >
Remember, 72.4 miles per imperial gallon translates to 60.28 miles per US> gallon- and this is for the average figure of combined city/highway > driving

roughly speaking, I increase its efficiency by 3X. Currently it generates very low heat, about 142 degree-F on the engine's surface, before the modification it was so hot if I drove it excessively.

My Mercedes is also awesome, I love these two machines. The theory will work with any car, because they all use Gas combustion system. I believe my theory will help diesel machine by 2X, not 3X like the Gas engines.

Cam

Reply to
Cam

Heh... Will it work on my 1955 Studebaker President sedan that presently gets about 28 mpg on the highway?

Of course, I'm pushing 4,200 lbs of iron with 1955 technology which is simple and user friendly. And that's with an automatic tranny with lockup converter...

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Au contraire Monsieur, vous devez répondre à ma question d'abord!!! J'ai l'impression que vous etes pas sérieux, pourquoi dois-je vous répondre premièrement?

Reply to
Cam

Il y ressemble... Je ne suis pas sur le point de tomber 99bux sans un petit fond vérifiable. Ainsi avant que j'essaie de modifier mon char ancien, je veux plus d'informations et qui sait ? Peut-être je l'essaierai sur mes '83 FE Civiques Honda.

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Is this a mangling of the brand name?

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

It ain't my fault I tell ya!

It's them thar' damned online translators!!

Never the less, I never did get a response from the original perp...

JT

Dori A Schmetterl> Is this a mangling of the brand name?

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire