TNS 200 Toyota Navigation System GB

Can anybody point me in the right direction ?
I have just purchased a Toyota Camry.... and I love it.....
BUT
The Satellite Navigation System seems a bit out of date.
It operates from a CD which is marked as TNS-200 GB Ver 2.0 Release 01-11
I really want to know: - Is there a later version ? - Where can I buy or download this ? - Do you have one you would like to sell ?
Thanks
Andy
Hello
What you thinking about it?