Totally stripped down Supra

alt.binaries.images.fun: Totally Stripped Down Supra

Reply to
Hachiroku

what is the post titled so i don't have to skim 99999999999 headers?

Reply to
someone

Um...Totally Stripped Down Supra ;)

Reply to
Hachiroku

good one. but, where did you get that kit? i want to build my car. i even have the correct paint already. and, if you don't know about it rec.models.scale. lots of military but there are some car guys. bill b will talk car models all day with you and is a great guy. come on down.

Reply to
someone

E-Bay. THere's some guy that has a few of them. There's one guy from Australia that has some nice kits, but starts them at something like $27.

I got this for $6 and $5 shipping.

Funny thing, it has a '91 front on it. It says '87. It *has* the 86-88 front, but that means cutting off the front of the car and trying to glue it on.

It also was scored inside for the Sport Roof. ;)

BTW, this is a Tamiya. Nice kit, but not like the Porsche I built 10 years ago (this has no engine; the Porsche had a 35 piece engine!)

Reply to
Hachiroku

Sorry...it's a Fujimi, not a Tamaya.

Reply to