Toyota Corolla Manual

Hello,

About a year ago I bought my first car: a Toyota Corolla from 1997. I wanted to fix some minor problems, and found it difficult to disassemble for example the interior of the doors. Now the ventilation fan (providing the airflow for the passengers) begins to make an irritating noise. I don't know where to find this fan, and certainly not how to access it.

So a manual with procedures to disassemble/reassemble parts of the interior of the car would be very useful.

Does anyone know such manual? Is it expensive?

Charles

Reply to
charles

I am guessing you are in Belgium? Do you have Haynes or Climers manuals available? How about Bentley manuals? Very expensive, but ALL the information you could use!

As far as the fan making noise: the fan is located on the right side of the car, under the dash. Look up under the dash in the corner by the door and you'll see it. There are 3 10mm bolts holding the fan assy together, loosen them, undo the connections and the basket will be free. Chances are there are leaves, twigs, or even a rodent setting up home in there!

Wear gloves!!!

Reply to
Hachiroku