parting out '89 Toyota Corolla 4af engine code

I'm considering parting out my '89 Toyota Corolla. Location is Cleveland Heights, Ohio, zip 44118 E-mail reply or call (216) 394-9958 (8am-11pm EST only please) for your part requests... Hurry soon everything must go!

First things first... what's no good... oil pan is rusted out so bad it won't hold oil--it rusted while sitting this year--I re-filled before running it so it's never been run w/o oil. But I did notice that it leaked out fairly quickly in the next week of sitting. The CV joints are also clunking, the brakes have a leak in the system, and the power steering pump leaks. This car is therefore complete but has to be towed if you want it as a whole or I can ship individual parts.

In particular the oil pan job is the one that's pushed me over the edge on this thing. The body is rusted in the usual places: doors and rear. Hood and trunk are still good though. It's white if you want either of those parts and care about color.

Parts in good shape in particular... Newish parts...

- OEM alternator has less than 5k miles on it

- spark plug wires/cap have under 10k miles

- radiator < 5k miles

- exhaust front pipe before catalytic converter replaced late last year zero miles since then

Parts that come to my mind you might want...

- distributor / electronic ignition parts all worked fine

- catalytic converter

- exhaust manifold

- carburator

- hood

- fuse panel

- anything interior--it's a blue/gray color fabric/plastic in pretty good shape I can send you photos if you'd like to look at a particular part before buying.

- manual transmission

- engine

E-mail reply or call (216) 394-9958 (8am-11pm EST only please) for your part requests... Hurry soon everything must go!

Bob

Reply to
Bob Hetzel