Toyota Corolla Verso 2006

I purchase the Corolla Verso Spirt 2.2d in Oct 2006 and it a nice car from by view point, with the exeption of the Radio signal. The verso seems unable to hold an FM signal. I noticed that the user manual has a disclaimer that FM only works within 25miles and hills, building and tree will effect receiption. However this is not the case for other Make of cars which with reason can maintain good FM signal. If the a defect or a feature

Reply to
JBond

FM should be good for up to 100 miles. I wonder what kind of radio it has in it. The choices (for OEM) are Clarion, Fujitsu, National (Panasonic) or Pioneer, and in North America, Delco.

If you have a Fujitsu or a Delco, I can see where the problem is. The Fujitsu is a great Tape or CD player, but their radios aren't the best.

And the Delco is...a Delco...

Reply to
Hachiroku