Toyota Long Life coolant storage life?

I have a bottle of Genuine Toyota red Long Life coolant that's been sitting in my basement the last year-and-a-half (since I last changed the coolant in the Terecel). The plastic foil seal has been removed, but it's pretty much full.

How long does this stuff last, on-the-shelf? Is it still safe to use, or should I just go buy another bottle?

Reply to
TeGGeR®

It has lasted nearly seven years so far in my Land Cruiser so 18 months in your basement is not likely to have killed it.

Huw

Reply to
Huw