Toyota Prius Hybrid / Arizona Diamond Lanes

Has anyone in AZ been able to get a permit to use the diamond carpool lanes due to owning a Toyota Prius since it is a hybrid? We know it is permissible in CA, but can't find out how to do this in AZ.

Reply to
Mel & Jacquey Moss

I dont think you would want to drive your Prius in the HOV lane in Phoenix. While you will be trying to save fuel the guy behind you in the Suburban wanting to go 85 or so will be getting plenty steamed. I myself will not use the HOV lane just out of self preservation. Scott

Reply to
zonie