One God, four views

And how does that relate to Toyotas?

Reply to
Jim Higgins

Hell if I know. I meant to send it to a friend and forgot I was reading in the Toyota group, pushed the send button and there it went, and here it is, history was made. I suppose one could think God must have wanted it here or maybe it was because I hadn't had my second cup of coffee. I read the group so I will know what expect with my 98 Toyota. So far so good, the front bushing don't chunk, yet. The seat belt doesn't retract and that's normal. Keep the gas cap on tight or the emission light may come on. I've learned a lot reading in here. My complaint, the way the cruise control work drives me buggy, push a button to turn it on, push down to set it. Must be a lot of windshields scratched by that happening when the windshield wipers run across a dry dusty windshield.

Reply to
Moe

Funny stuff, not to be taken too seriously.

You might try marking OT posts as OT. People sometimes get mad about that. It's understandably easy to forget to do that though.

Reply to
Reasoned Insanity