turn off 2005 corolla annoyances??

Hello, I have had a 2005 Corolla for nearly two years and am wondering if anybody can help me figure out how to:

a) turn off the automatic door-locking mechanism so that I control when the doors lock b) turn off the automatic lights so that (for example) when I'm parked at night waiting the lights can be off even while the car runs - PS - I'm not a stalker :)

Other than these things, the car is very good. Thank you kindly!

-Andrew

Reply to
1234567

Try Google and look up a 'user's group'. Often there are 'bulletin boards' that have this kind of info.

That is, if it's not in the manual!

Reply to
Hachiroku

I believe that the dealer can program that function for you with their code scanner.

Turn off headlight switch to the off position. The DRL's will still be on but they will at least be a little dimmer.

Reply to
Ray O