U.S. market: Toyota is now #2 - too bad, Ford

CE has already corrected you on that. The JD power stuff is interesting but vastly overblown. Instead of showing the defects PER CAR, which, as CE pointed out is a trivial difference of 1.5 vs 2 for most cases, they report it as 150 versus 200 (by using "per 100 vehicles) which makes people think WOW, the FORD has FIFTY more problems then the Toyota does. It really is BS. If in the first two years or three years of owning a car you are going to get all worked up over the difference between 1.5 things breaking versus 2 things breaking the owner really needs to get some perspective on things.

It is BS.

The difference is quality between any of the major vehicle makes is trivial. Nissan shows up worse then Chrysler in the article you cited. And Chrysler is bottom of the barrel for the American makes. Yet everyone LOVES Nissan stuff and knocks Chrysler stuff.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

of its nature, because it has extension like us, but not limits like us. But we know neither the existence nor the nature of God, because He has neither extension nor limits.

But by faith we know His existence; in glory we shall know His nature. Now, I have already shown that we may well know the existence of a thing, without knowing its nature.

Let us now speak according to natural lights.

If there is a God, He is infinitely incomprehensible, since, having neither parts nor limits, He has no affinity to us. We are then incapable of knowing either what He is or if He is. This being so, who will dare to undertake the decision of the question? Not we, who have no affinity to Him.

Who then will blame Christians for not being able to give a reason for their belief, since they profess a religion for which they cannot give a reason? They declare, in expounding it to the world, that it is a foolishness, stultitiam;28 and then you complain that they do not prove it! If they proved it, they would not keep their word; it is in lacking proofs that they are not lacking in sense. "Yes, but although this excuses those who offer it as such and takes away from them the blame of putting it forward without reason, it does not excuse those who receive it." Let us then examine this point, and say, "God is, or He is not." But to which side shall we incline? Reason can decide nothing here. There is an infinite chaos which separated us. A game is being played at the extremity of this infinite distance where heads or tails will turn up. What will you wager? According to reason, you can do neither the one thing nor the other; according to reason, you can defend neither of the propositions.

Do not, then, reprove for error those who have ma

Reply to
Jeff