vehicle Identification

The other day I saw a hit & run accident. It was a Toyota Matrix or a Pontiac Vibe.
There was wheel inserts that looked powder blue, and it seems as though
there was like a small badge on the side. I never saw a badge like that on a Vibe, but I wonder if Toyota Matrix has that little "badge"
I have a feeling that the color wheel inserts came with the car. Different colored wheels are very rare in this area. Most wheels are standard ole metallic color.
Are color wheels available from BOTH Toyota and Pontiac??
Thank you,
Art
Add pictures here
‚úĖ