Vibe/Matrix wiring harness rarity

What's up with the near-extinction of radio wiring harnesses for the Pontiac Vibe and 03-04 Toyota Matrix (doesn't apply to Matrix as of 2005, when Toyota started using their own REAL radios instead of GM's crap)? I went to Fry's, Best Buy, and Circuit City, and NONE of them carry one. Luckily I found two on the Internet:

a third on Ebay, but does anyone know the best one? Any other tips orinsights? Thanks.

Reply to
CrunchyCookie