what is this dashboad light mean?

I have my mother in law car for the week while shes away, its a Rav4 a couple years old. I've noticed this light on the dash that looks like a horseshoe with an exclamation point in the middle lit up and I can't figure out what it means. It's next to the light that reads "Maintenance required" which isn't lit up so I'm hoping its nothing serious.

thanks

Reply to
Hank

That might be the low tire pressure indicator.

Reply to
badgolferman

That is the tire pressure warning light. You need to make sure all your tires have the correct air pressure.

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White