What's this odd buzzer on '89 Cressida after engine install?

I'm in the final stages of an engine reinstall in my '89 Cressida and hooked up the battery to crank the engine to get some oil pressure built up. As soon as the system was energized, I started hearing this "buzzing" and at first I couldn't tell where it was coming from. After hunting around, it seems to be coming from the the vicinity of inside the passenger front fender or behind the glovebox. I still haven't truly zero'd in on where it's originating from. Really odd. I don't think I've heard it before.

Any idea what this could be and what siginficance it might have?

Thanks.

Reply to
Doc

Sounds are difficult to identify or diagnose without actually hearing them. It could be a relay or circuit breaker or something to do with the climate control system.

Reply to
Ray O