WSJ article on GM workers health

In todays article the company admits it has known workers routinely go to a bar next to one of their plants and drink at lunch and on breaks. I guess that explains the brakes and wipers on my '95 chevy blazer.

Driving while under the influence is not ok, but building what I'm driving is ?? Glad I don't buy GM any more . They also say that workers still smoke on the job.

And they wonder why they are on their way to junk bond status.

Charles

Reply to
Charles Pisano

Does this include the plant they share with Toyota?

Reply to
Art