97 Corolla not starting when hot

I have a similar problem to several that have already been posted but mine sounds a little different. I own a 97 Corolla that has a tough time starting. It has only failed to start a few times and that is usually after it has been run for a while. Everytime I try to start it, it turns over for at least 10 seconds before actually catching. Once it is started there are no further problems.

I'm in Arizona so I would love to get this problem fixed before it really starts to get HOT.

Reply to
Hogdriver